Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Restoration Services in Mineola, NY
It’s possible you found this page because you’re a neighbor and you’ve experienced a water damage event. It happens. According to water damage statistics, 14,000 people a day experience water damage, either at home or at work.
If you have experienced water damage two things are important to remember.
- First, you need to address the damage quickly. The longer water sits, or the longer material is allowed to stay moist and wet the larger the remediation project and the greater the cost.
- Second, rely on trusted professionals. There are specific tools, techniques and advanced training that is required to properly remediate water damage. Our teams are trained and have the skills and experience to help address your water damage properly.
On our site we have put together helpful information to answer questions you have. Please navigate this site and explore. You can also call us, and please do! And ask us questions.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (516) 742-1008
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of New Hyde Park / Mineola is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the New Hyde Park community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- New Hyde Park, NY
- Mineola, NY
- Floral Park, NY
- Garden City Park, NY
- South Floral Park, NY
- Bellrose, NY
- Albertson, NY
- Stewart Manor, NY
- East Williston, NY
- Williston Park, NY
Why Choose SERVPRO of New Hyde Park / Mineola?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO has over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. If your New Hyde Park home or business is affected by water damage, we can provide an immediate emergency response that helps to prevent secondary damage and mold.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We are water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-water-damage condition. Using advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get your property dried quickly, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Using specialized equipment and products, our technicians extract standing water and dry your property quickly and efficiently. We then finish the job with professional-grade cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water disaster is different, from the amount of water to the level of contamination of the water. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.