Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Restoration Services in Mineola, NY
It’s possible you found this page because you’re a neighbor and you’ve experienced a water damage event. It happens. According to water damage statistics, 14,000 people a day experience water damage, either at home or at work.
If you have experienced water damage two things are important to remember.
- First, you need to address the damage quickly. The longer water sits, or the longer material is allowed to stay moist and wet the larger the remediation project and the greater the cost.
- Second, rely on trusted professionals. There are specific tools, techniques and advanced training that is required to properly remediate water damage. Our teams are trained and have the skills and experience to help address your water damage properly.
On our site we have put together helpful information to answer questions you have. Please navigate this site and explore. You can also call us, and please do! And ask us questions.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (516) 742-1008
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of New Hyde Park / Mineola is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major flooding event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- New Hyde Park, NY
- Mineola, NY
- Floral Park, NY
- Garden City Park, NY
- South Floral Park, NY
- Bellrose, NY
- Albertson, NY
- Stewart Manor, NY
- East Williston, NY
- Williston Park, NY
Why Choose SERVPRO of New Hyde Park / Mineola?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO has over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. If your New Hyde Park home or business is affected by water damage, we can provide an immediate emergency response that helps to prevent secondary damage and mold.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As water damage specialists, we have the experience, expertise, and advanced training that enables us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. This equipment allows us to detect hidden moisture and extract standing water quickly and efficiently. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.