Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Foundational to what it means to be a SERVPRO team is this idea that we are fast and responsive. Our local team of restoration techs are an extension of the work of first responders. In fact, this is why SERVPRO sponsors the college bowl game, SERVPRO First Responders Bowl. It's a way to honor and support first responders.
We understand that the work of first responders and our work relate. After fires are put out and the first responders leave, our skilled techs come in to respond to the damage left.
So, this is our commitment, like first responders: we respond to disaster any time, any day. Our company motto captures this idea,
“Faster to any size disaster.”
Raymond Wardell, owner and operator of SERVPRO of New Hyde Park / Mineola is committed to responding quickly and effectively. That’s our culture.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (516) 742-1008
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of New Hyde Park / Mineola arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.