If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (516) 742-1008

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Toxic Mold in Mineola, NY

    Have you ever wondered why your health might be declining? If you have mold in your house,  start there! 

   Any type of mold in a home can cause serious health issues in those who are at risk. That is why owners call us after discovering their concrete basement walls covered in mold. Trained technicians not only removed the black mold that was visible but also searched for any that may have been hidden in ceilings and floors.

Peace of mind and healthy life for this owners!

If you notice mold in ANY part of your house call immediately (516) 742-1008